The ENRICH in the USA project, a Horizon 2020 funded project that offers services to connect European research, technology and business organizations, has opened the application period for its Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program.
The program is aimed at early and mid-career researchers based in EU Member States or Associated Countries. To qualify, researchers must be focused on a project with high innovation potential and be working towards commercializing their research in the future. As part of the program, researchers will participate in a series of skills training workshops in the US. They will also be connected with US institutions and potential partners in order to extend project impact.
A breakdown of the program´s offerings is included below:
- Connect with US institutions, mentors, IP experts and potential partners
- Identify and assess the commercial value of research
- Understand technology transfer, IP protection, licensing and the research commercialization processes in the US innovation ecosystem
- Learn how to convert research discoveries into marketable products for the public and how to attract funding and sponsoring
- Hear Lessons Learned from practical examples
- Practice negotiations
- Find a dedicated mentor for a sustainable career after the program
The Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program will be held in San Diego, California from August 22-28. Interested applicants must submit an application before August 7.