International Cybersecurity Forum 2018
The trade show, to share knowledge and ideas, recruit new employees and maintain contacts
The forum, to discuss and debate with experts, to gather ideas and to share professional lessons
The Observatory, to continue exchanging views and information after the FIC, to explore topics in greater depth and to consolidate our network of experts and like minded throughout the year
Objectives of FIC 2018:
• TO SPEED-UP the development of a European Cybersecurity Market.
• TO PROMOTE innovation in the service of digital trust
• TO FOSTER a holistic approach of cybersecurity to support organizations in their digital transformation.
• TO PROMOTE a combined « top down » and « bottom-up » up approach to cybersecurity
• TO CREATE SYNERGIES between the different ecosystems by building bridges between the private and public sectors, between industry and the academia, and between roles and « trades ».
- More than 280 industrial partners
- More than 20 Universities or Schools as partners
- More than 20 institutional sponsors : (ANSSI, Ministry of Defense …)
- 20 technical demonstrations
- 2 challenges
- 40 candidates of the Innovative SME Award