The International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID), formerly known as International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID), is an annual event dedicated to the sharing of information in the field of intrusion-detection. It aims at bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to discuss novel research contributions related to computer and information security. The RAID 2018 will be held at Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
RAID is an international event that brings together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry. Attendees are from prestigious universities, government and high technology companies all over the world.
Attendees typically include:
- Researchers working in the field of computer and information security
- Academics studying the field of cyber security
- Incident response and security teams with responsibility for coordinating computer security
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implement solutions
- Anyone wanting to learn more about computer security in general
The former programmes of the symposium can be found in here.